Sunday, July 20, 2008

My 1st Self-Improvement Book - Rich Dad Poor Dad


Recently, while packing my cupboard, i found this familiar book which has changed my life, Rich Dad Poor Dad. This book has always been very inspirational for me. It is my first ever self-improvement book that i ever bought for myself. I have personally read through this book 4 times. This book has been with me through the toughest time of my life up till now. This book has practically changed my life.

I vividly remember the first time when i read this book. It catches my attention at the very first moment and i can go on and on reading the book without feeling bored or tired. The concepts in the book is very intriguing and exciting as i never knew anything about money.

Have you ever read a book before and felt so motivated, so empowered by the knowledge that you could go out and change your life with it? And this book has engulfed such emotions in me whenever i read it. And i could feel the excitement in me knowing that with this knowledge, i am able to change my whole life!

Nevertheless, reading the book does not empower you with the knowledge, it only enriches your mind with information. Only by taking action with the necessary information, it will become a powerful knowledge to have.

I am constantly reminding myself to always be aware of the teachings of Robert Kiyosaki. For he, has definitely left a huge imprint in my life.

Remember, taking action NOW is of utmost importance in your journey of success!

No comments: